Collagen Protein Blueberry Muffin
Makes 9 Muffins
- 150g Whole Wheat Flour
- 45g YML Collagen Protein Powder Vanilla Flavour
- 2 TBSP Flax Seeds
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe & Mashed Bananas
- 120g Double Cream Yogurt
- 60 ml Milk (can substitute with Almond/Coconut Milk)
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 18 Blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, bananas, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract until the mix is smooth and evenly combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Use Spray & Cook to coat muffin pan
- Fill the Muffin pan with 1 TBSP of the batter.
- Add TWO Blueberries in the middle of the muffin and cover with 1 TBSP of the batter.
- Pop the muffin tray into the pre-heated oven for 18 minutes. Once baked, leave to cool off.